Download new version Whatsapp PlayStore: Safer and Funnier IM Experience
How many times have you suffered from a sudden closure of any of our apps? How many times have we wished for a better version of our favorite applications in our smartphone? If you are answer is “more than one” to the above questions, you might need to update your apps immediately and the safest and fastest way is to use the Play Store. For those of you betting started on these interconnected world, we will show the basic steps to download new version Whatsapp PlayStore and to keep it up to date.
Apart from representing a Store for the latest trending apps or for that utility we have always wanted for our Android device Google Play Store also gives us the possibility to keep our installed apps up to date. Just to name one of the most popular apps in the market. WhatsApp Messenger is always revising its platform to offer their one billion of users the best experience in instant messaging.
However, WhatsApp Messenger offers a safer communication with their end-to-end encryption. This provides the best security for users when sending any kind of message through the platform. Ensuring confidence and reliability in the IM service. In a digital era of communications, it is important to avoid any attack of our information. Team WhatsApp has taken that requirement into account when releasing the new version.
Steps to easily download new version Whatsapp PlayStore and keep it up to date
WhatsApp now features many new functions to provide their users with a funnier and enhanced experience when messaging their friends and family. They have included a separate tab exclusively to the complete customization of the Status.
This tab includes the option of attaching pictures to our Status update. That way we control the best options for expressing ourselves through the most famed app. To start enjoying these and more new features, make sure to update your WhatsApp to the latest version logging into the Play Store and following these instructions.
1) Open the Play Store on your Android device and login using your Google account. From the app drawer, look for the icon and tap on it.
2) Use the Menu button. Either using the physical button from your smartphone or tapping the one from the Store’s homepage on the top right corner.
3) Select “My Apps”.
4) Scroll until you locate “WhatsApp Messenger”. Tap it. It should appear the word “Update” in light font.
5) The download page for the app will appear with the slight difference of showing two options: a white square stating “Uninstall”, and a green square stating “Update”. We will tap the latter.
6) The permissions window will prompt us to “Accept” it. Then the installation will begin. After a few moments, the update will install on our phone and it will be ready to use.
7) Also, using these steps we can also select the option to always update our apps whenever a download is available.
8) Finally, on the download page of the app, we would check the box on the top right corner that reads “Auto-update”.
Now every time the manufacturer comes up with a newer version of WhatsApp Messenger, we will receive it on our phones automatically.